Disney Summer Performance
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a Disney cast member and perform in front of an international audience at Disneyland? Now you have the opportunity to go behind the scenes just like the Disney cast members, perform at Disneyland, and take a dance workshop from a professional Disney choreographer. This opportunity is open to all dancers ages 7 and up, of all skill levels. New and returning students are welcome! Participants will:
- Feel what it’s like to be a Cast Member performing for Disney Park Guests.
- Learn teamwork and discipline while fostering artistic growth at one of the most high-profile venues in the world.
- Attend a workshop taught by a Disney Parade and Show Choreographer
This complete experience includes classes at Love2Dance to prepare for the 30-minute performance at Disneyland. Participants will get to experience training in a variety of styles. This opportunity offers a great way to keep your child engaged in dance throughout the summer and allows them to experience a taste of many different dance styles, all leading up to an unforgettable magical experience for the entire family.
Summer Class Details
- Rehearsals 2-3 days per week
- Ages 7 & up
- All Styles of Dance
- 30 minute performance at Disneyland or California Adventure
- Behind the Scenes 90 minute Master Class with a Disney Choreographer
- Love2Dance Rehearsals
- 2 Day Disney Park Hopper Pass for Performer (3 day option available)
- Disney Performance Shirt
- Disney Performance
- Disney Workshop
Additional Park Hopper Passes:
- 2 Day : TBD
- 3 day: TBD
All Performers are required to purchase the package thru us, even if you have a season pass. Performers are not required to stay at a particular hotel. You are responsible for your own transportation and hotel accommodations.
Family members and friends may purchase Park Hopper Passes at our discounted rate.
We plan to attend Disneyland during Summer 2023!